Close to Knightsbrook Hotel
Knightsbrook Guest House is located at 1 Victorine Abbey, Trim, Co. Meath on the Dublin road. We are located close to Knightsbrook Hotel, only a few minutes walk. We are also only a 2 minute walk to Marcie Regans Pub and a short riverside walk into the center of the town of Trim and Trim Castle.
There is a Bus Eireann bus stop located directly across the road which services a Trim to Dublin bus route 7 days a week. Bus route 111.
Our Eircode is C15 V8E8.
Check out Google Maps below for directions should you require them.
As you are coming into Trim from Dublin, there will be a Circle K petrol station on the left hand side and a roundabout 100 yards after it.
All you need to do is:
- Drive past the petrol station,
- Take a left turn at the roundabout
- Head up towards Knightsbrook Hotel
- At the first roundabout go right into Victorine Abbey
- Coming off the roundabout take an immediate right turn
- Drive to the end of the road and as the road swings around to the left, we are the last house on the left hand side.
If you have any problems contact us on 086 157 7962.
We look forward to seeing you.
Ensure you check out our beautiful town while you visit. The Castle tour is a must!